Related Overviews


'key-brick' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Tapered brick or voussoir (see arch), not to be confused with a keyed brick, i.e. one with a stretcher-surface indented to act as a key for plaster or stucco.

Bru (1990)

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.