laced windows

'laced windows' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Vertical series of window-apertures in a line with dressings, e.g. bright red brick rubbers contrasting with the rest of the wall, common in early C18 England.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.