Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

1 Classical corona or similar horizontal moulding acting as a drip, also called lorimer.

2 Medieval moulding curved on top with a deep concave underside, called ressaunt lorymer, acting as a drip or based on a drip-stone.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.