letter opener

'letter opener' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

‘Letter opener’ is another term for ‘paper knife’ or ‘paper opener’. Today letter openers can also take the form of desktop automatic machines used in businesses for opening stacks of envelopes at high speed.


Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.