loan draw down

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Borrower calling on funds from a loan or financing facility. Also just called a drawdown. See commitment fee; grace period; revolving line of credit; revolving underwriting facility; term loan.

Subjects: Economics.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.