loss assessor

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A person who acts on behalf of the policyholder in handling a claim. A fee is charged for this service, which is usually a percentage of the amount received by the policyholder. Compare loss adjuster.

Subjects: Financial Institutions and Services.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.