Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A rotary instrument used in a dental handpiece for grinding, smoothing, or polishing. It has a screw (Huey's) or split stud (Moore's) at one end to secure a disc, wheel, stone, or cup.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.