matrimonial proceedings

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Proceedings for divorce, judicial separation, or nullity of marriage. All matrimonial proceedings must be heard in a divorce county court or the Divorce Registry in London. The proceedings may be transferred from the county court to the High Court, and vice versa, at the court's discretion. See also family proceedings.

Subjects: Law.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.