'metallochromic' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Chemistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Describing a dye, indicator, or stain that exhibits a distinctive colour change when complexed with metal ions; the colour change is often specific for a particular metal.

Subjects: Chemistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.