mould side

'mould side' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

That side of a sheet of paper which has been formed on the screen of a hand mould or wire of a machine. See also felt side.

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.