mucobuccal fold

'mucobuccal fold' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The line of flexure of the mucous membrane as it passes from the cheek to the mandibular or maxillary surface.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.