Related Overviews


'mud-and-stud' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Timber-framed wall construction filled in with staves or battens as a base for a mud finish, also called clam-staff and daub or raddle and daub.

Alcock, Barley, Dixon, & Meeson (1996)

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.