Paris's municipal collection of 20th-century art, opened in 1961 in a wing of the Palais de Tokyo on the right bank of the Seine. This building was erected for the 1937 World Exhibition and one of the highlights of the museum is Dufy's decorative scheme The Spirit of Electricity, painted for the Pavilion of Light at this exhibition. The permanent collection is rich and varied, reflecting artistic developments in Paris from Fauvism onwards. The museum has a high reputation for its temporary exhibitions both of contemporary art, usually shown on the top floor, and of earlier phases of modernism. A showing of Bonnard held in 2006 to mark the reopening of the museum after a period of closure for restoration work was especially successful. The dramatic curved spaces of the museum have been employed with notable effect to display the work of artists who work on a large scale, such as Dan Flavin (2006) and Kara Walker (2007). The museum is not to be confused with the Musée National d'Art Moderne, which was originally housed in another wing of the Palais de Tokyo and is now part of the Pompidou Centre.