necked bowl

'necked bowl' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Archaeology


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference


Bowl or jar with a rim curving outwards from its shoulder to form a neck of concave quarter‐round profile. Sometimes referred to as a cavetto rim or neck.

Subjects: Archaeology.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.