net sinker

'net sinker' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Archaeology


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference


A piece of perforated stone or terracotta used to keep a gill net vertical in the water. Also known as a net weight.

Subjects: Archaeology.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.