NICOL, John (1838 - 1920)
John Nicol Farquhar
(1861—1929) missionary and Indologist
Nicol, John (1755-1825), sailor
Farquhar, John Nicol (6 April 1861)
NICOL, John Watson (died 1926), Painter
Farquhar, John Nicol (1861–1929)
Farquhar, John Nicol (1861-1929), missionary and Indologist
Nicholls [Niccols, Nicols], John (1555-1584?), religious controversialist and apostate
FARQUHAR, John Nicol (1861 - 1929), Professor of Comparative Religion in the University of Manchester since 1924
BROWN, Nicol Paton (1853 - 1934), Chairman John Brown and Son (Limited), muslin manufacturers
653. ⟨Early '80⟩. John Nichols. Address: To Mr Nicol. B.M.—GM Jan. 1785.
696. ⟨? '80.⟩ John Nichols. Address: To Mr Nicol B.M.—GM Jan. 1785.
683. F. 16 June '80. John Nichols. Address: To Mr Nicol. B.M.—GM Jan. 1785.
709. Brighthelmston. Th. 26 Oct. '80. John Nichols. Address: To Mr Nicol B.M. (Brighthelmston added to date in another hand).—
1003.1. Ashbourne. Th. 2 Sept. '84. John Ryland. Address: To Mr Ryland. Major R. J. Nicol.—
726. M. 16 Apr. '81. John Nichols. Address: To Mr Nicol. B.M. (the year in another hand).—GM Jan. 1785.
754. W. 26 Dec. ⟨'81⟩. John Nichols. Address: To Mr Nicols. B.M.—GM Jan. 1785.
822. F. 10 Jan. '83. John Nichols. Address: To Mr Nicol. B.M.—GM Dec. 1784, 893.
SCLATER, John Richard (born 1940), Managing Partner, Sutton Hall Farms, since 2002; Chairman, Sclater Estates Ltd (formerly Berner, Nicol & Co. Ltd), 2002–04 and since 2005 (Director, 1968–2004)
See all related items in Oxford Index »
Search for the text `John Nicol' anywhere in Oxford Index »
Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please,
or login to access all content.
Forgot your password?