nigger heads

'nigger heads' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Maritime History


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A name sometimes given to the bollards which line a quay or wharf and to which ships lying alongside secure their berthing hawsers.

Subjects: Maritime History.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.