'noise' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Shakespeare Studies and Criticism


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Collective noun for a group of instruments, e.g. ‘a noise of fiddles’, or of instrumentalists, like the band summoned to play at Mistress Quickly's tavern: ‘see if thou canst find ...

Subjects: Shakespeare Studies and Criticism.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.