Related Overviews


'nook-window' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Window in an ingle-nook, i.e. in the corner of the room next to the fire-place, often recessed.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.