occluding paper

Related Overviews



'occluding paper' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Inked paper or ribbon (usually blue or red) placed between natural or artificial teeth to record tooth contacts. See also wax.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.