opus marmoratum

Related Overviews


'opus marmoratum' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Plaster or stucco of calcined gypsum mixed with powdered marble and water, rubbed and polished to a fine marble-like surface when dry.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.