1. Oropharyngeal candidiasis, a common opportunistic infection in immunosuppressed patients.
2. Oral and pharyngeal cancer.
3. Oligodendrocyte precursor cell, a lineage-restricted neural precursor cell that expresses most neurotransmitter receptors.
4. Organophosphorus compounds.
5. OPC-14523 (OPC), a compound with high affinity for sigma and 5-HT1A receptors and potential antidepressant properties.
Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please,
or login to access all content.