Related Overviews


'overpainting' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Art


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The finishing coat or layer of paint applied to a painting after the undercoat has been applied. See glaze; scumble.

Subjects: Art.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.