1. A protein produced by HTLV-I that interferes with toll-like receptor (TLR)-4 signalling.
2. A major surface protein, P30, from Toxoplasma gondii.
3. Terminal organelle protein (P30) of Mycoplasma pneumoniae that is involved in gliding motility.
4. A serine-arginine-rich protein that directs the alternative splicing of glucocorticoid receptor pre-mRNA to glucocorticoid receptor β in neutrophils.
5. An integral membrane protein, NKp30, on natural killer cells; involved in activating the cytotoxicity.
Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please,
or login to access all content.