1. A membrane lipoprotein of Mycoplasma hyorhinis.
2. One of the isoforms of AUF1.
3. One of two RNA-binding proteins (p34 and p37) from Trypanosoma brucei.
4. A platelet-agglutinating protein, p37, probably prethrombin 2.
5. A major envelope protein of vaccinia virus.
6. A protein (P37) of Borrelia burgdorferi that elicits an early IgM response in Lyme disease patients.
7. A nucleoporin, NUC37.
Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please,
or login to access all content.