1. A MAP kinase, also called erk1.
2. The 44-kDa major outer membrane proteins (P44s) of Anaplasma phagocytophilum.
3. A splice variant of arrestin, p44.
4. Interferon-induced hepatitis C-associated microtubule aggregate protein, p44 (444 aa).
5. A subunit of eukaryotic initiation factor-3.
6. WD repeat-containing protein 77 (WDR77, androgen receptor-associated protein, 637 aa) a component of the 20S PRMT5-complex.
7. Subunit 9 of the 26S proteosome, p44.5.
8. A subunit of the transcription factor IIH (TFIIH).