1. A splice variant of visual arrestin (p48: the other is p44).
2. A nucleotide excision repair protein, p48.
3. The DNA binding subunit of the transcription factor PTF1 (pancreas specific transcription factor 1a).
4. A surface lipoprotein of Mycoplasma bovis.
5. One subunit (p48) of chromatin assembly factor-1.
6. Norwalk virus nonstructural protein p48 that may interfere with intracellular protein trafficking.
7. The e-subunit (p48) of mammalian initiation factor 3 (eIF3e).
8. See p49.
Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please,
or login to access all content.