1. A membrane-associated guanylate kinase (MAGUK) protein, erythrocyte protein p55, that is expressed in the stereocilia of outer hair cells in the inner ear.
2. TNF receptor α, p55.
3. A human homologue of fascin.
4. A subunit of the 26S proteosome.
5. A regulatory subunit of phosphatidyl-inositol 3-kinase, p55γ.
6. A multifunctional protein, the (beta subunit of procollagen-proline 2-oxoglutarate-4-dioxygenase (prolyl 4-hydroxylase, EC 18.104.22.168) which is also the cellular thyroid hormone-binding protein p55 and glutathione-insulin transhydrogenase.
Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please,
or login to access all content.