1. The type I interleukin-1 receptor (IL-1RI).
2. The homodimer of interleukin-12 p40 subunits that will antagonize IL-12 and IL-23.
3. A nuclear autoantigen, p80 coilin that accumulates in Cajal bodies.
4. The type 2 TNF receptor, p80.
5. One of the subunits of katanin that is concentrated at centrosomes during interphase.
6. WD repeat containing protein 48 (WDR48, 607 aa) that may inhibit T-cell signal transduction.
7. CD44, a membrane glycoprotein with a role in matrix adhesion, lymphocyte activation, and lymph node homing.