pad, dental dam

'pad, dental dam' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A piece of gauze or absorbent material placed between the dental dam and the face as a means of facial protection.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.