Related Overviews


'paperknife' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A paperknife (or letter opener or paper opener) is a sharp, pointed knife designed to cut envelopes or open letters that might also be used to cut the pages in ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.