paper point

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A cone of absorbent paper available in assorted sizes and used by inserting into a root canal to absorb fluids, transfer medicaments, or to take fluid samples for culture.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.