'paste-down' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The paste-down in a bound printed or manuscript book is usually that half of the binder's endpaper that is pasted down to the inside of the upper or lower cover. ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.