Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

External wall-rendering made by casting small pebbles on a second coat of rendering before it sets, also called rough-cast or harling.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.