penile plethysmograph

Related Overviews


'penile plethysmograph' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Psychology


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

An instrument for recording changes in the volume of the penis, generally used to study sexual responses of men to various stimuli. See also plethysmograph. [From penis + Greek plethysmos enlargement + graphein to write]

Subjects: Psychology.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.