periodontal instruments

Related Overviews


'periodontal instruments' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Instruments used for the maintenance of the gingivae and supporting structures of the teeth or the treatment of conditions relating to them. They include scalers, hoes, and surgical cutting instruments such as the Blakes gingivectomy knife.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.