'pinledge' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A type of pinlay retained by means of one or more parallel pins recessed into small grooves or ledges cut into the lingual or palatal surface of an anterior tooth.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.