Related Overviews


'plummet' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing these subjects:

  • Warfare and Defence
  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

‘Plummet’ is another term for ‘lead point’ (see dry point).

Subjects: Warfare and Defence — Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.