Potter-Elvehjem homogenizer

'Potter-Elvehjem homogenizer' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Chemistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A device for preparing small quantities of cell or tissue homogenates. It consists of a cylindrical pestle (of glass, Perspex, or Teflon) that fits closely into a hard‐glass test tube. ...

Subjects: Chemistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.