print room

'print room' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Interior decorated with prints (topographical engravings, etc.) arranged and stuck to the walls, surrounded by decorative painted or printed frames of wallpaper.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.