Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Hygrometer with a wet-bulb and a dry-bulb thermometer. See also whirling psychrometer.

Subjects: Meteorology and Climatology.

Reference entries

See all related reference entries in Oxford Index »

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.