Italian architect. He collaborated with Vittone on the latter's buildings and architectural treatises. He designed the façade of the Church of San Filippo (1759), the side elevation of the Palazzo Comunale (1771), and the façade of San Bernardino (1792), all in Chieri. His later works at Fossano (Annunziata (1777), Palazzo Comunale (1779–80), and Cathedral (1779–81) were more Neo-Classical, although he never quite shed the Baroque influence of Vittone.
Atti e rassegna tecnica della Soc. degli ing. e degli archit. in Torino, xii (1958), 153–94;Placzek (ed.) (1982)