quarter bands

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The bands with which the arms of the centreline truss are secured to the yards of square-riggers. They are also called truss bands.

Colin Mudie

Subjects: Maritime History.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.