Related Overviews


'quickwork' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Maritime History


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

The planking of a ship's bulwarks between the ports in a sailing man-of-war. Also that part of the inner upperworks above the covering board in a wooden ship. See also spirketting, with which quickwork is largely synonymous.

Subjects: Maritime History.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.