Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Ribbon or strip of lace gathered into small cylindrical folds resembling a row of quills; the term is also used to denote a similar decoration on glass.

Subjects: Decorative Arts, Furniture, and Industrial Design.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.