Related Overviews


'rabbet' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing these subjects:

  • Maritime History
  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Long rectangular groove formed in the edge of wood, stone, etc., to receive the edge, tongue, or end of another element, e.g. door in a frame.

Subjects: Maritime History — Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.