Related Overviews


'raglet' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Continuous raggle or groove in masonry, mortar-joints, etc., into which lead flashing can be set.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.