raised moulding

Related Overviews


'raised moulding' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Anything raised above its surroundings, such as a bolection moulding, or a panel with its centre higher than its edges.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.