British architect. Articled to George & Peto, he set up in partnership with Robert Falconer Macdonald (1862–1913) in 1891. They carried out numerous well-crafted designs for the Cadogan and Grosvenor Estates in London. Typical of their work was the group of buildings at the corner of 57–9 Piccadilly (1904), and 45–6 Old Bond Street, both in London.
A. S. Gray (1985)