Related Overviews


'reglet' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Fillet-moulding e.g. in a Chinese fret or guilloche ornament. Used mostly in compartments and panels, it defines and separates parts from each other, or covers joints.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.